Open GI has revealed its latest software solution Mobius.
The technology specialists described the new platform as “the most modern and multifaceted approach to insurance software”.
According to the software house Mobius has been built on the latest technology and works for brokers, MGAs and insurers.
The firm added that it can be used for personal and commercial lines business across standard and niche sectors in digital or traditional channels.
Open GI detailed that Mobius is
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market