Open GI has revealed its latest software solution Mobius.
The technology specialists described the new platform as “the most modern and multifaceted approach to insurance software”.
According to the software house Mobius has been built on the latest technology and works for brokers, MGAs and insurers.
The firm added that it can be used for personal and commercial lines business across standard and niche sectors in digital or traditional channels.
Open GI detailed that Mobius is
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report