Open GI has revealed its latest software solution Mobius.
The technology specialists described the new platform as “the most modern and multifaceted approach to insurance software”.
According to the software house Mobius has been built on the latest technology and works for brokers, MGAs and insurers.
The firm added that it can be used for personal and commercial lines business across standard and niche sectors in digital or traditional channels.
Open GI detailed that Mobius is
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA