Open GI has reported a profit after tax of £21.8m for the year ended 31 May 2017.
The figure represented a 4.5% increase on the £20.8m achieved in the previous 12 months.
However the firm noted that the Ebitda measure decreased slightly to £27.2m (2016: £28.6m).
The results released in a filing at Companies House also showed that Open GI boosted its research and development spend by 8% for the year to £7.6m.
Charles Ralph, chief financial officer at Open GI, confirmed to Insurance
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product