Open GI has reported a profit after tax of £21.8m for the year ended 31 May 2017.
The figure represented a 4.5% increase on the £20.8m achieved in the previous 12 months.
However the firm noted that the Ebitda measure decreased slightly to £27.2m (2016: £28.6m).
The results released in a filing at Companies House also showed that Open GI boosted its research and development spend by 8% for the year to £7.6m.
Charles Ralph, chief financial officer at Open GI, confirmed to Insurance
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list