Open GI has reported a profit after tax of £21.8m for the year ended 31 May 2017.
The figure represented a 4.5% increase on the £20.8m achieved in the previous 12 months.
However the firm noted that the Ebitda measure decreased slightly to £27.2m (2016: £28.6m).
The results released in a filing at Companies House also showed that Open GI boosted its research and development spend by 8% for the year to £7.6m.
Charles Ralph, chief financial officer at Open GI, confirmed to Insurance
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report