Open GI has reported a profit after tax of £21.8m for the year ended 31 May 2017.
The figure represented a 4.5% increase on the £20.8m achieved in the previous 12 months.
However the firm noted that the Ebitda measure decreased slightly to £27.2m (2016: £28.6m).
The results released in a filing at Companies House also showed that Open GI boosted its research and development spend by 8% for the year to £7.6m.
Charles Ralph, chief financial officer at Open GI, confirmed to Insurance
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market