For so long the preserve of entrepreneurial techies and skinny jean wearing Hoxton-based hipsters, the tide might be turning in the world of InsurTech to something, well, a bit more traditional.
True, InsurTechs have long sought advice and investment from insurance royalty, with the likes of Andy Homer and Barry Smith mixing it up with footballers and musicians offering financial support and guidance for start-ups.
But these well-known figures do not see these roles as full time jobs; indeed m
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018