For so long the preserve of entrepreneurial techies and skinny jean wearing Hoxton-based hipsters, the tide might be turning in the world of InsurTech to something, well, a bit more traditional.
True, InsurTechs have long sought advice and investment from insurance royalty, with the likes of Andy Homer and Barry Smith mixing it up with footballers and musicians offering financial support and guidance for start-ups.
But these well-known figures do not see these roles as full time jobs; indeed m
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand