For so long the preserve of entrepreneurial techies and skinny jean wearing Hoxton-based hipsters, the tide might be turning in the world of InsurTech to something, well, a bit more traditional.
True, InsurTechs have long sought advice and investment from insurance royalty, with the likes of Andy Homer and Barry Smith mixing it up with footballers and musicians offering financial support and guidance for start-ups.
But these well-known figures do not see these roles as full time jobs; indeed m
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa