For so long the preserve of entrepreneurial techies and skinny jean wearing Hoxton-based hipsters, the tide might be turning in the world of InsurTech to something, well, a bit more traditional.
True, InsurTechs have long sought advice and investment from insurance royalty, with the likes of Andy Homer and Barry Smith mixing it up with footballers and musicians offering financial support and guidance for start-ups.
But these well-known figures do not see these roles as full time jobs; indeed
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals