Brokers have argued that SSP’s Pure system is still unreliable more than a year after the outage which caused widespread chaos for customers for a number of weeks.
Commenting after CEO Steve Lathrope’s comments on SSP’s 2016/17 financial results users have alleged that they are still experiencing problems with the platform.
James Woollam, who wrote an open letter to SSP criticising communication at the height of the crisis, advised that communication and reliability were still issues.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark