Brokers have argued that SSP’s Pure system is still unreliable more than a year after the outage which caused widespread chaos for customers for a number of weeks.
Commenting after CEO Steve Lathrope’s comments on SSP’s 2016/17 financial results users have alleged that they are still experiencing problems with the platform.
James Woollam, who wrote an open letter to SSP criticising communication at the height of the crisis, advised that communication and reliability were still issues.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin