Brokers have argued that SSP’s Pure system is still unreliable more than a year after the outage which caused widespread chaos for customers for a number of weeks.
Commenting after CEO Steve Lathrope’s comments on SSP’s 2016/17 financial results users have alleged that they are still experiencing problems with the platform.
James Woollam, who wrote an open letter to SSP criticising communication at the height of the crisis, advised that communication and reliability were still issues.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData