Software house SSP is committed to focusing on investment in service and software for brokers in 2017/18 according to CEO Steve Lathrope.
Lathrope, who replaced Laurence Walker in August 2017, spoke to Insurance Age about SSP’s 2016/17 results which cover the period when a major outage in August 2016 saw its broker customers plunged into chaos.
He stated: ““The impact of [the outage] was detrimental and regrettable. I regret the impact that it had on customers. We have tried to do the right th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData