Software house SSP is committed to focusing on investment in service and software for brokers in 2017/18 according to CEO Steve Lathrope.
Lathrope, who replaced Laurence Walker in August 2017, spoke to Insurance Age about SSP’s 2016/17 results which cover the period when a major outage in August 2016 saw its broker customers plunged into chaos.
He stated: ““The impact of [the outage] was detrimental and regrettable. I regret the impact that it had on customers. We have tried to do the right th
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark