Software house SSP is committed to focusing on investment in service and software for brokers in 2017/18 according to CEO Steve Lathrope.
Lathrope, who replaced Laurence Walker in August 2017, spoke to Insurance Age about SSP’s 2016/17 results which cover the period when a major outage in August 2016 saw its broker customers plunged into chaos.
He stated: ““The impact of [the outage] was detrimental and regrettable. I regret the impact that it had on customers. We have tried to do the right th
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand