Software house SSP is committed to focusing on investment in service and software for brokers in 2017/18 according to CEO Steve Lathrope.
Lathrope, who replaced Laurence Walker in August 2017, spoke to Insurance Age about SSP’s 2016/17 results which cover the period when a major outage in August 2016 saw its broker customers plunged into chaos.
He stated: ““The impact of [the outage] was detrimental and regrettable. I regret the impact that it had on customers. We have tried to do the right th
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin