Open GI has confirmed three new partnerships with brokers from Insurance Age’s Top 50 UK personal lines supplement.
The technology experts highlighted that the deals mean it now provides solutions to 17 of the top 20 brokers as listed in the 2017 edition.
Brightside Group has signed up in a new deal to support its plans to strengthen its footprint in both commercial lines and niche markets.
Chief executive officer Mark Cliff said the move was designed to help broaden its customer base.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product