Open GI has confirmed three new partnerships with brokers from Insurance Age’s Top 50 UK personal lines supplement.
The technology experts highlighted that the deals mean it now provides solutions to 17 of the top 20 brokers as listed in the 2017 edition.
Brightside Group has signed up in a new deal to support its plans to strengthen its footprint in both commercial lines and niche markets.
Chief executive officer Mark Cliff said the move was designed to help broaden its customer base.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger