Applied Systems chief executive officer Reid French has claimed that the UK market “deserves a new system” ahead of Epic going live in the country next year.
“The [UK] market hasn’t had a new system in a decade and deserves a truly modern technology and that is what Epic will bring,” he told reporters at Applied Net 2017.
The offering will be rolled out with A-Plan and BHIB during the course of 2018.
As part of its quest for growth the software specialist committed this January to double its
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers