Applied Systems chief executive officer Reid French has claimed that the UK market “deserves a new system” ahead of Epic going live in the country next year.
“The [UK] market hasn’t had a new system in a decade and deserves a truly modern technology and that is what Epic will bring,” he told reporters at Applied Net 2017.
The offering will be rolled out with A-Plan and BHIB during the course of 2018.
As part of its quest for growth the software specialist committed this January to double its
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark