Applied Systems chief executive officer Reid French has claimed that the UK market “deserves a new system” ahead of Epic going live in the country next year.
“The [UK] market hasn’t had a new system in a decade and deserves a truly modern technology and that is what Epic will bring,” he told reporters at Applied Net 2017.
The offering will be rolled out with A-Plan and BHIB during the course of 2018.
As part of its quest for growth the software specialist committed this January to double its
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel