Brokers who use Acturis, Applied Systems and SSP can now access Ageas underwriters via a live webchat service available on the three platforms.
It is currently working with Open GI to develop live webchat and it is expected to be available on the software house in the next quarter.
According to the insurer livechat, which is available for any digitally-traded Ageas commercial products when using Acturis, Applied and SSP, has been developed to allow brokers to have conversations with Ageas in
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance