Brokers who use Acturis, Applied Systems and SSP can now access Ageas underwriters via a live webchat service available on the three platforms.
It is currently working with Open GI to develop live webchat and it is expected to be available on the software house in the next quarter.
According to the insurer livechat, which is available for any digitally-traded Ageas commercial products when using Acturis, Applied and SSP, has been developed to allow brokers to have conversations with Ageas in
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa