Brokers who use Acturis, Applied Systems and SSP can now access Ageas underwriters via a live webchat service available on the three platforms.
It is currently working with Open GI to develop live webchat and it is expected to be available on the software house in the next quarter.
According to the insurer livechat, which is available for any digitally-traded Ageas commercial products when using Acturis, Applied and SSP, has been developed to allow brokers to have conversations with Ageas in
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options