Brokers who use Acturis, Applied Systems and SSP can now access Ageas underwriters via a live webchat service available on the three platforms.
It is currently working with Open GI to develop live webchat and it is expected to be available on the software house in the next quarter.
According to the insurer livechat, which is available for any digitally-traded Ageas commercial products when using Acturis, Applied and SSP, has been developed to allow brokers to have conversations with Ageas in
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks