5) Blog: The world’s scariest motor insurance risk? ERS blogged about insuring an eclectic range of high value vehicles within a single setting – if indeed Gumball 3000 can be described as a single setting, given it takes place over 3,000 miles and across ten countries within just seven days. The total value of the vehicles being entered in the 2017 event is over a whopping £30m with captains of industry, oligarchs and princes among the elite groups of drivers behind the wheel. 4) Ma
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution