5) Blog: The world’s scariest motor insurance risk?
ERS blogged about insuring an eclectic range of high value vehicles within a single setting – if indeed Gumball 3000 can be described as a single setting, given it takes place over 3,000 miles and across ten countries within just seven days.
The total value of the vehicles being entered in the 2017 event is over a whopping £30m with captains of industry, oligarchs and princes among the elite groups of drivers behind the wheel.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam