It is one thing having a dissatisfied client running a business down to a friend in the pub; it is quite another if they air their grievances to the world on social media. But many SMEs just do not pay enough attention to these online conversations.
The stats outline why it is so important for companies to build and protect a good reputation (see box below), but incredibly, 40% of SMEs do not monitor what people are saying about them online, according to research from Zurich’s Risk Index.
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services