It is one thing having a dissatisfied client running a business down to a friend in the pub; it is quite another if they air their grievances to the world on social media. But many SMEs just do not pay enough attention to these online conversations.
The stats outline why it is so important for companies to build and protect a good reputation (see box below), but incredibly, 40% of SMEs do not monitor what people are saying about them online, according to research from Zurich’s Risk Index.
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1