It is one thing having a dissatisfied client running a business down to a friend in the pub; it is quite another if they air their grievances to the world on social media. But many SMEs just do not pay enough attention to these online conversations. The stats outline why it is so important for companies to build and protect a good reputation (see box below), but incredibly, 40% of SMEs do not monitor what people are saying about them online, according to research from Zurich’s Risk Index. It
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK