The Association of Consumer Support Organisations (ACSO) has called on the government to match the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in its approach to all types of vulnerable road user (VRU).
The regulator recently pledged tough action as it launched a consultation on proposed guidance for firms on the fair treatment of vulnerable customers.
ACSO stated that the FCA’s guidance to financial services companies “must be reflected in the government’s own policies on personal injury, including the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018