The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said that it plans to lengthen the duration of temporary transitional power until the 31 December 2020.
This change is made to echo the extension of Article 50 and other than this extension the regulator’s plan is staying the same.
It was granted temporary transitional power at the beginning of the year to help to reduce disruption for firms and other regulated organisations if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
Executive director of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018