The FCA has outlined its position on the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) investigation into dual pricing following the government response to the study.
In a statement published today, 19 June, the FCA explained that its priority was fair outcomes for all customers and that it was considering a regulatory approach to the issues raised.
The regulator stated: “We have identified potentially harmful business practices that were also highlighted in the CMA’s work, and we are tackling these
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers