The FCA has outlined its position on the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) investigation into dual pricing following the government response to the study.
In a statement published today, 19 June, the FCA explained that its priority was fair outcomes for all customers and that it was considering a regulatory approach to the issues raised.
The regulator stated: “We have identified potentially harmful business practices that were also highlighted in the CMA’s work, and we are tackling these
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues