The £4.3bn acquisition of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group (JLT) by Marsh parent Marsh & McLennan Companies has received regulatory approval from the European Commission.
Late last week Marsh stated that all of the regulatory and competition approvals needed for the completion of the transaction have been met.
Now that all of the approvals have been fulfilled, a hearing has been organised at the UK High Court for 29 March. If the court supports the takeover it is expected to close on April 1.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA