The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned that a no-deal Brexit would create significant challenges and risks for the UK’s financial services sector.
In a letter to the Treasury Select Committee, FCA chief executive Andrew Bailey highlighted that the challenges would relate to firms’ readiness, potential market disruption and insufficient public-policy solutions put in place on the side of the EU.
“From the perspective of our objectives we strongly support an implementation period and
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed