The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned that a no-deal Brexit would create significant challenges and risks for the UK’s financial services sector.
In a letter to the Treasury Select Committee, FCA chief executive Andrew Bailey highlighted that the challenges would relate to firms’ readiness, potential market disruption and insufficient public-policy solutions put in place on the side of the EU.
“From the perspective of our objectives we strongly support an implementation period and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs