I don’t want to say I’m a super hero, but I have recently been able to add “crime fighter” to my list of achievements.
A few weeks ago the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) issued a warning that fraudsters were using details of authorised motor broker Car Insurance 4 u to trick consumers via a fake Facebook page.
When I spoke to the general manager of the broker he told me they had been in contact with the FCA and that the regulator was trying to get the Facebook page taken down.
But almost a
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews