I don’t want to say I’m a super hero, but I have recently been able to add “crime fighter” to my list of achievements.
A few weeks ago the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) issued a warning that fraudsters were using details of authorised motor broker Car Insurance 4 u to trick consumers via a fake Facebook page.
When I spoke to the general manager of the broker he told me they had been in contact with the FCA and that the regulator was trying to get the Facebook page taken down.
But almost a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders