I don’t want to say I’m a super hero, but I have recently been able to add “crime fighter” to my list of achievements.
A few weeks ago the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) issued a warning that fraudsters were using details of authorised motor broker Car Insurance 4 u to trick consumers via a fake Facebook page.
When I spoke to the general manager of the broker he told me they had been in contact with the FCA and that the regulator was trying to get the Facebook page taken down.
But almost a
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1