I don’t want to say I’m a super hero, but I have recently been able to add “crime fighter” to my list of achievements.
A few weeks ago the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) issued a warning that fraudsters were using details of authorised motor broker Car Insurance 4 u to trick consumers via a fake Facebook page.
When I spoke to the general manager of the broker he told me they had been in contact with the FCA and that the regulator was trying to get the Facebook page taken down.
But almost a
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK