The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its consultation on Regulatory fees and levies: policy proposals for 2018/19.
The proposals include developments into how the regulator could calculate insurers FCA periodic fees and Financial Ombudsman levies.
The document includes a proposal to adopt the Prudential Regulation Authority’s revised tariff data but to propose different weightings between premium income and liabilities elements for general insurers.
The FCA noted: “Since the in
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand