The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its consultation on Regulatory fees and levies: policy proposals for 2018/19.
The proposals include developments into how the regulator could calculate insurers FCA periodic fees and Financial Ombudsman levies.
The document includes a proposal to adopt the Prudential Regulation Authority’s revised tariff data but to propose different weightings between premium income and liabilities elements for general insurers.
The FCA noted: “Since the in
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options
- Stuart Vann out at Esure