The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its consultation on Regulatory fees and levies: policy proposals for 2018/19.
The proposals include developments into how the regulator could calculate insurers FCA periodic fees and Financial Ombudsman levies.
The document includes a proposal to adopt the Prudential Regulation Authority’s revised tariff data but to propose different weightings between premium income and liabilities elements for general insurers.
The FCA noted: “Since the in
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth