The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its consultation on Regulatory fees and levies: policy proposals for 2018/19.
The proposals include developments into how the regulator could calculate insurers FCA periodic fees and Financial Ombudsman levies.
The document includes a proposal to adopt the Prudential Regulation Authority’s revised tariff data but to propose different weightings between premium income and liabilities elements for general insurers.
The FCA noted: “Since the in
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division