Admiral has agreed to contact customers who may have been given inaccurate information in renewal documents.
This follows the new rules introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in April this year which require firms to show clearly the insurance premium a customer paid last year alongside their proposed renewal premium.
The regulator stated that it had found that Admiral included inaccurate premium amounts in renewal documents issued to some customers.
It detailed that the insurer
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution