The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) received “600-700” complaints about telematics insurance products last year, Insurance Age can reveal.
Yesterday (30 May) the organisation’s annual review showed that it had opened 339,967 new complaints across the financial services market for 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
And, as Insurance Age reported at the time, the annual review also flagged the rise in telematics related complaints but did not provide any specific figures.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role