The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) received “600-700” complaints about telematics insurance products last year, Insurance Age can reveal.
Yesterday (30 May) the organisation’s annual review showed that it had opened 339,967 new complaints across the financial services market for 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
And, as Insurance Age reported at the time, the annual review also flagged the rise in telematics related complaints but did not provide any specific figures.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal