The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) received “600-700” complaints about telematics insurance products last year, Insurance Age can reveal.
Yesterday (30 May) the organisation’s annual review showed that it had opened 339,967 new complaints across the financial services market for 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
And, as Insurance Age reported at the time, the annual review also flagged the rise in telematics related complaints but did not provide any specific figures.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal