The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) received “600-700” complaints about telematics insurance products last year, Insurance Age can reveal.
Yesterday (30 May) the organisation’s annual review showed that it had opened 339,967 new complaints across the financial services market for 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
And, as Insurance Age reported at the time, the annual review also flagged the rise in telematics related complaints but did not provide any specific figures.
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform