The final quarter of 2017 had seen all lines bar packages report positive numbers. But expectations of any strengthening have been dashed with more fallers than risers in the first three months of this year.
Fleet was one that stood out with its 0.6% dip. “Frankly I am gobsmacked that the index has gone back in the first quarter,” commented Simon Cooter, commercial lines and high net worth director at Covéa.
Ogden drove rises across the market in 2017 and yet fleet never motored in the manner
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings