The final quarter of 2017 had seen all lines bar packages report positive numbers. But expectations of any strengthening have been dashed with more fallers than risers in the first three months of this year.
Fleet was one that stood out with its 0.6% dip. “Frankly I am gobsmacked that the index has gone back in the first quarter,” commented Simon Cooter, commercial lines and high net worth director at Covéa.
Ogden drove rises across the market in 2017 and yet fleet never motored in the manner
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019