The average Shoparound price for an annual comprehensive car insurance policy is marginally less than it was a year ago, according to the latest AA British Insurance Premium Index.
The firm detailed that the measure dropped by 2% between the fourth quarter of 2017 and the first quarter of 2018 to £660.64.
Premiums peaked at a record high during the second quarter of 2017 but have now fallen for three quarters in a row. However, compared to 12 months ago they have reduced by just 0.7%.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings