The latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index in association with Willis Towers Watson has revealed that the average comprehensive premium for UK motorists finished 2017 at £827, almost 8% up over the 12 months.
However, the findings also revealed that prices actually fell by an average of 1.3% in the final three months of the year. It was the second quarterly fall in a row.
According to the researchers it was the largest quarterly reduction in premiums seen in more than three years.
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs