Only packages and property owners posted declines. The last time there were so few fallers was as far back as the second quarter of 2013.
To start with the risers – tradesman increased by 1.8%. However, it was fleet, up by 1.6% comparing the third quarter of 2017 with 2016, which caused the biggest controversy.
David Williams, technical director at Axa Insurance, described it as a “glaring anomaly”.
“We are seeing much bigger increases than that,” Williams told Insurance Age. He flagged tha
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData