Only packages and property owners posted declines. The last time there were so few fallers was as far back as the second quarter of 2013.
To start with the risers – tradesman increased by 1.8%. However, it was fleet, up by 1.6% comparing the third quarter of 2017 with 2016, which caused the biggest controversy.
David Williams, technical director at Axa Insurance, described it as a “glaring anomaly”.
“We are seeing much bigger increases than that,” Williams told Insurance Age. He flagged tha
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin