Only packages and property owners posted declines. The last time there were so few fallers was as far back as the second quarter of 2013.
To start with the risers – tradesman increased by 1.8%. However, it was fleet, up by 1.6% comparing the third quarter of 2017 with 2016, which caused the biggest controversy.
David Williams, technical director at Axa Insurance, described it as a “glaring anomaly”.
“We are seeing much bigger increases than that,” Williams told Insurance Age. He flagged tha
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall