To start with the positives. A big thumbs up for the ABI and Biba.
On Tuesday they launched Guiding Principles and Action Points to tackle “excessive differences” between new and renewal premiums in personal lines “that unfairly penalise long-standing customers”.
An awful lot of team work has gone into creating the initiative and both trade bodies deserve to be praised for their efforts.
As Biba CEO Steve White said to me it is further proof of the recent history of co-operation between the t
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform