To start with the positives. A big thumbs up for the ABI and Biba.
On Tuesday they launched Guiding Principles and Action Points to tackle “excessive differences” between new and renewal premiums in personal lines “that unfairly penalise long-standing customers”.
An awful lot of team work has gone into creating the initiative and both trade bodies deserve to be praised for their efforts.
As Biba CEO Steve White said to me it is further proof of the recent history of co-operation between the t
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed