To start with the positives. A big thumbs up for the ABI and Biba.
On Tuesday they launched Guiding Principles and Action Points to tackle “excessive differences” between new and renewal premiums in personal lines “that unfairly penalise long-standing customers”.
An awful lot of team work has gone into creating the initiative and both trade bodies deserve to be praised for their efforts.
As Biba CEO Steve White said to me it is further proof of the recent history of co-operation between the t
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports