To start with the positives. A big thumbs up for the ABI and Biba.
On Tuesday they launched Guiding Principles and Action Points to tackle “excessive differences” between new and renewal premiums in personal lines “that unfairly penalise long-standing customers”.
An awful lot of team work has gone into creating the initiative and both trade bodies deserve to be praised for their efforts.
As Biba CEO Steve White said to me it is further proof of the recent history of co-operation between the
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected