Well run brokers have nothing to fear from the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) ongoing diagnostic work on dual pricing, according to industry experts.
However, they have warned that the delay in publishing the findings should not be confused with a belief that the regulator has taken its eye off the ball. Nor is there consensus that there are not issues to overcome.
The FCA first proposed what it termed “discovery work” on pricing practices in its Business Plan for 2017/18. The move
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m