The Acturis Premium Index provides eight measures and seven were down on the quarter.
In among these the commercial broking index (see graph above), which measures average premium movements across key lines in a typical broker’s book of business, was down 4% for the fourth quarter when compared to the same period last year.
It was the biggest drop ever measured by the software provider. In addition to this unwelcome record the figures – set with a baseline of 100 in Q1 2010 – showed it had
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment