The Acturis Premium Index provides eight measures and seven were down on the quarter. In among these the commercial broking index (see graph above), which measures average premium movements across key lines in a typical broker’s book of business, was down 4% for the fourth quarter when compared to the same period last year. It was the biggest drop ever measured by the software provider. In addition to this unwelcome record the figures – set with a baseline of 100 in Q1 2010 – showed it had reac
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution