Cyber security has long left the realms of a pure IT issue - the potential repercussions of getting it wrong are financial as well as reputational.
As risk advisors, insurance brokers can help organisations put it front and centre - especially when for some smaller businesses it's outside of their comfort zone.
While some customers are increasingly savvy in coming to the insurance industry for advice, brokers can also take the opportunity to be proactive - passing valuable insight and best pract
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services