Cyber security has long left the realms of a pure IT issue - the potential repercussions of getting it wrong are financial as well as reputational. As risk advisors, insurance brokers can help organisations put it front and centre - especially when for some smaller businesses it's outside of their comfort zone. While some customers are increasingly savvy in coming to the insurance industry for advice, brokers can also take the opportunity to be proactive - passing valuable insight and best pract
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK