Transactor managing director Ray Vincent has stated that software houses should be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), following the power outage that has left SSP customers unable to access their systems since 26 August.
Vincent told Insurance Age: "Those who have done it correctly will have nothing to fear and those who haven't will know they haven't and have to do something about it."
He added that it would be a "fairer reflection of the internal investment a software house ma
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution