InsurTech start-ups are focused on developing better customer relationships according to a report by consultancy PwC and tech accelerator Startupbootcamp.
The report, based on 1.300 global start-ups, showed that over one third (35 percent) of start-ups are focused on customer relationships and how to improve them.
The survey also found insurance companies are benefiting from an influx of new technology and are focusing on how new insurtech products can redefine the way they interact with
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith