InsurTech start-ups are focused on developing better customer relationships according to a report by consultancy PwC and tech accelerator Startupbootcamp.
The report, based on 1.300 global start-ups, showed that over one third (35 percent) of start-ups are focused on customer relationships and how to improve them.
The survey also found insurance companies are benefiting from an influx of new technology and are focusing on how new insurtech products can redefine the way they interact with
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m