There have been calls for the regulator to address problems surrounding credit write-backs as brokers become increasingly frustrated with insurer inconsistency.
In response to market demand the Financial Services Authority (FSA) issued guidance in 2009 on its expectations regarding credit write-backs. While it has been clear on how these transactions should be dealt with from a broker’s perspective, experts have called for the regulator to intervene again and focus on insurer behaviour.
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market