There have been calls for the regulator to address problems surrounding credit write-backs as brokers become increasingly frustrated with insurer inconsistency.
In response to market demand the Financial Services Authority (FSA) issued guidance in 2009 on its expectations regarding credit write-backs. While it has been clear on how these transactions should be dealt with from a broker’s perspective, experts have called for the regulator to intervene again and focus on insurer behaviour.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData