Last month we released the results of our inaugural Broker Pulse Survey which questioned the broker community about five current industry issues.
The Q1 Broker Pulse highlighted that 70% of brokers felt that they had not been provided with enough information around the Insurance Act in order to assist their customers.
The main areas of concern are around disclosure and the duty of fair representation but the briefings indicated that there is still some uncertainty about who is responsible
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product