Last month we released the results of our inaugural Broker Pulse Survey which questioned the broker community about five current industry issues.
The Q1 Broker Pulse highlighted that 70% of brokers felt that they had not been provided with enough information around the Insurance Act in order to assist their customers.
The main areas of concern are around disclosure and the duty of fair representation but the briefings indicated that there is still some uncertainty about who is responsible
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal