Last month we released the results of our inaugural Broker Pulse Survey which questioned the broker community about five current industry issues.
The Q1 Broker Pulse highlighted that 70% of brokers felt that they had not been provided with enough information around the Insurance Act in order to assist their customers.
The main areas of concern are around disclosure and the duty of fair representation but the briefings indicated that there is still some uncertainty about who is responsible
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff