Last month we released the results of our inaugural Broker Pulse Survey which questioned the broker community about five current industry issues.
The Q1 Broker Pulse highlighted that 70% of brokers felt that they had not been provided with enough information around the Insurance Act in order to assist their customers.
The main areas of concern are around disclosure and the duty of fair representation but the briefings indicated that there is still some uncertainty about who is responsible
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups