This month’s In-depth is sponsored by LV Broker
An insurance fraud is detected every minute in the UK according to the latest figures from the Association of British Insurers (ABI). But, while the industry spends around £250m a year fighting the fraudsters, collaboration is key to stamping it out.
Although it’s an industry-wide issue, Nick Benham, head of customer services at the Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB), says that brokers have a pivotal role to play. “Brokers are on the frontline in
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin