CDL has launched an anti-fraud syndicate, which is seeing a number of major insurance brands join in order to combat the growing challenge of quote manipulation.
According to CDL the syndicate allows insurance retailers to identify potentially suspicious patterns of consumer behaviour using Hummingbird, CDL’s data intelligence solution, which is able to search and analyse millions of records at sub-second speed.
A number of CDL’s customers are already signed up to the new syndicate,
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit