CDL has launched an anti-fraud syndicate, which is seeing a number of major insurance brands join in order to combat the growing challenge of quote manipulation.
According to CDL the syndicate allows insurance retailers to identify potentially suspicious patterns of consumer behaviour using Hummingbird, CDL’s data intelligence solution, which is able to search and analyse millions of records at sub-second speed.
A number of CDL’s customers are already signed up to the new syndicate,
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product