CDL has launched an anti-fraud syndicate, which is seeing a number of major insurance brands join in order to combat the growing challenge of quote manipulation.
According to CDL the syndicate allows insurance retailers to identify potentially suspicious patterns of consumer behaviour using Hummingbird, CDL’s data intelligence solution, which is able to search and analyse millions of records at sub-second speed.
A number of CDL’s customers are already signed up to the new syndicate,
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- UK Broker Awards open for entries