The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published multiple warnings on two unauthorised insurance-related firms targeting people on social media.
The regulator stated that Fast Camel Car Insurance has been active on Facebook, while @carinsurance.lltd has been targeting consumers on Instagram.
Fast Camel Car Insurance also has a website, which is still active, however the Facebook page has been taken down.
On its website it describes itself as a “Non Commission Price search who follows the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s