The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has updated its guidance for insurers handling people with criminal convictions.
The guide has been revised to reflect changes to the law, regulatory requirements and insurer market practice.
The ABI has also taken account of the findings of charity Unlock in making its changes.
Mark Allen, manager of fraud and financial crime at the ABI, said: “Insurers want to be as financially inclusive as possible, and this guide will further help them treat those
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018