The Financial Conduct Authority has published an update to its Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR).
Changes made as result of a consultation include: excluding the head of legal from the requirement to be approved as a Senior Manager; altering the intermediary revenue criteria for the extended regime and the clarification of the requirements and scope of the Certification Regime.
Firms, including authorised claims management companies (CMCs), impacted by this update will
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018