The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched a consultation on proposals to help consumers with pre-existing medical conditions (PEMCs) have improved access to travel insurance solutions.
The consultation will take place until 15 September 2019. It looks to discuss the introduction of a new ‘signposting’ rule which it says should offer clients with details of a directory of travel insurance firms that have the appetite and capability to cover consumers with more serious PEMCs.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018