The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched a new code of ethics.
The ‘Digital ethics companion’ has been designed to support the existing CII code of ethics. It aims to guide insurance professionals through their responsibilities in the digital age.
Sian Fisher, chief executive officer of the CII, outlined the need for additional guidance: “A clear and consistent ethical approach becomes ever more important as elements of our service are increasingly delivered digitally.”
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?