The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its Business Plan for 2019/20 which showed its key focuses for the year will include dual pricing and fairness for loyal customers.
Brexit planning was also listed as a prime concern. And, the regulator also revealed its planned budget for the year.
The Business Plan outlined four ongoing cross-sector priorities:Work on firms’ culture and governance, including extending the Senior Managers and Certification Regime to all firms Ensuring the
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Hogarth Underwriting enters liquidation amid Gable collapse