The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its Business Plan for 2019/20 which showed its key focuses for the year will include dual pricing and fairness for loyal customers.
Brexit planning was also listed as a prime concern. And, the regulator also revealed its planned budget for the year.
The Business Plan outlined four ongoing cross-sector priorities:Work on firms’ culture and governance, including extending the Senior Managers and Certification Regime to all firms Ensuring the
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA