The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its Business Plan for 2019/20 which showed its key focuses for the year will include dual pricing and fairness for loyal customers.
Brexit planning was also listed as a prime concern. And, the regulator also revealed its planned budget for the year.
The Business Plan outlined four ongoing cross-sector priorities:Work on firms’ culture and governance, including extending the Senior Managers and Certification Regime to all firms Ensuring the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs