Today (21 March) at the City & Financial 4th UK Financial Services Brexit Summit, FCA Executive Director of International, Nausicaa Delfas told brokers and financial services providers operating in the EU to register with the organisation’s bespoke post-Brexit regimes.
The programmes have been created alongside Her Majesty’s Treasury (HMT) and the Bank of England to help insurance firms to cope with the end of passporting.
Delfas commented: “As you know, if we leave the EU without a deal,
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand