Today (21 March) at the City & Financial 4th UK Financial Services Brexit Summit, FCA Executive Director of International, Nausicaa Delfas told brokers and financial services providers operating in the EU to register with the organisation’s bespoke post-Brexit regimes.
The programmes have been created alongside Her Majesty’s Treasury (HMT) and the Bank of England to help insurance firms to cope with the end of passporting.
Delfas commented: “As you know, if we leave the EU without a deal,
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm