Today (21 March) at the City & Financial 4th UK Financial Services Brexit Summit, FCA Executive Director of International, Nausicaa Delfas told brokers and financial services providers operating in the EU to register with the organisation’s bespoke post-Brexit regimes.
The programmes have been created alongside Her Majesty’s Treasury (HMT) and the Bank of England to help insurance firms to cope with the end of passporting.
Delfas commented: “As you know, if we leave the EU without a deal,
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals