The Financial Conduct Authority has found “areas of concern” in the London wholesale market following its inquiry into the space.
The watchdog, which began its probe in November 2017, noted that there was room for improvement in the following:firms’ management of conflicts of interest; the information firms disclose to clients; and contractual agreements between brokers and insurers which, in a small number of cases, have the potential to limit competition.
However, it did not discover
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m