The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has put the cat among the pigeons with its slew of reports and investigations into the personal lines market.
On 31 October the watchdog revealed the findings of its thematic review into household insurance pricing practices; launched a market study into motor and home; issued a dear CEO letter; and opened a discussion on what fairness means in financial services.
The CEO letter was especially excoriating as the FCA warned of significant harm and poor
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK