The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has put the cat among the pigeons with its slew of reports and investigations into the personal lines market.
On 31 October the watchdog revealed the findings of its thematic review into household insurance pricing practices; launched a market study into motor and home; issued a dear CEO letter; and opened a discussion on what fairness means in financial services.
The CEO letter was especially excoriating as the FCA warned of significant harm and poor
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed