The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has confirmed plans to widen access to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) for more SMEs.
The watchdog consulted on its proposals in January 2018.
According to the FCA respondents strongly supported the suggested extension and provided valuable feedback on the tests for what constitutes an SME that is able to use the ombudsman service.
It has now published near-final rules so the FOS can start putting necessary measures in place.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing