The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued final notices for One Call Insurance Services and for chief executive and majority shareholder John Radford.
In January this year the regulator published its decision notices (dated 13 June 2016) fining Radford £468,600 and One Call £648,000 for client money handling failings.
The Doncaster-headquartered firm which specialises in car, van and home insurance also faced a £4.62m hit from being banned from charging customers renewal fees for 121 da
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover