Gallagher is monitoring the situation around Iran-related trading following on from President Trump’s announcement that the US will re-impose sanctions on the country.
In its most recent Form 10-Q filing to the US Securities and Exchange Commission for the three months ended 31 March 2018 Gallagher reported that its UK business and Bergvall Marine in Norway had acted as insurance broker and advisor to clients for activities related to Iran’s oil, gas and petroleum industries.
It listed such ac
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports