Gallagher is monitoring the situation around Iran-related trading following on from President Trump’s announcement that the US will re-impose sanctions on the country.
In its most recent Form 10-Q filing to the US Securities and Exchange Commission for the three months ended 31 March 2018 Gallagher reported that its UK business and Bergvall Marine in Norway had acted as insurance broker and advisor to clients for activities related to Iran’s oil, gas and petroleum industries.
It listed such ac
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform