Gallagher is monitoring the situation around Iran-related trading following on from President Trump’s announcement that the US will re-impose sanctions on the country.
In its most recent Form 10-Q filing to the US Securities and Exchange Commission for the three months ended 31 March 2018 Gallagher reported that its UK business and Bergvall Marine in Norway had acted as insurance broker and advisor to clients for activities related to Iran’s oil, gas and petroleum industries.
It listed such
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click