Gallagher is monitoring the situation around Iran-related trading following on from President Trump’s announcement that the US will re-impose sanctions on the country.
In its most recent Form 10-Q filing to the US Securities and Exchange Commission for the three months ended 31 March 2018 Gallagher reported that its UK business and Bergvall Marine in Norway had acted as insurance broker and advisor to clients for activities related to Iran’s oil, gas and petroleum industries.
It listed such
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1