The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its Business Plan for 2018/19 which includes a promise to focus a high level of resource on the regulatory implications of leaving the European Union.
FCA chief executive, Andrew Bailey, commented: “The Business Plan is an important way in which we are transparent about our priorities for the year. We recognise that this year we need to dedicate a significant amount of resource to withdrawal from the EU.
“As a result, setting our priorities t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData