The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its Business Plan for 2018/19 which includes a promise to focus a high level of resource on the regulatory implications of leaving the European Union.
FCA chief executive, Andrew Bailey, commented: “The Business Plan is an important way in which we are transparent about our priorities for the year. We recognise that this year we need to dedicate a significant amount of resource to withdrawal from the EU.
“As a result, setting our priorities
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal