The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its Business Plan for 2018/19 which includes a promise to focus a high level of resource on the regulatory implications of leaving the European Union.
FCA chief executive, Andrew Bailey, commented: “The Business Plan is an important way in which we are transparent about our priorities for the year. We recognise that this year we need to dedicate a significant amount of resource to withdrawal from the EU.
“As a result, setting our priorities
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers