The recent cases against One Call Insurance Services and its chief executive have highlighted real and significant consequences for insurance intermediaries that do not follow the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) client money rules.
In the FCA’s view, One Call had failed to handle client money appropriately in the past. Whilst the failures might have been the result of honest mistakes, it has to be said that firms have had ample opportunity to put in place the correct permissions, systems and
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market