Nicky Morgan MP, chair of the Treasury Committee, has warned that the clock is ticking for financial services and businesses need answers on the Government’s vision for Brexit.
Her comments follow a letter to her from John Glen MP, the Economic Secretary to the Treasury, who insisted that the timing of the publication of detailed position papers must be carefully considered to prevent the UK’s negotiation position being undermined.
Morgan, who launched this year’s Biba manifesto, commented: “T
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand