Nicky Morgan MP, chair of the Treasury Committee, has warned that the clock is ticking for financial services and businesses need answers on the Government’s vision for Brexit.
Her comments follow a letter to her from John Glen MP, the Economic Secretary to the Treasury, who insisted that the timing of the publication of detailed position papers must be carefully considered to prevent the UK’s negotiation position being undermined.
Morgan, who launched this year’s Biba manifesto, commented: “T
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018