Nicky Morgan MP, chair of the Treasury Committee, has warned that the clock is ticking for financial services and businesses need answers on the Government’s vision for Brexit.
Her comments follow a letter to her from John Glen MP, the Economic Secretary to the Treasury, who insisted that the timing of the publication of detailed position papers must be carefully considered to prevent the UK’s negotiation position being undermined.
Morgan, who launched this year’s Biba manifesto, commented: “T
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa