Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has previously appeared in adverts for Compare The Market, has signed up with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to warn of the incoming deadline for payment protection insurance (PPI) claims.
The advert will use an animatronic model of Schwarzenegger’s head to urge people to make a decision about making a PPI complaint before the deadline on 29 August 2019.
The campaign is being paid for by the eighteen firms including banks, building societies and credit card prov
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance