Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has previously appeared in adverts for Compare The Market, has signed up with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to warn of the incoming deadline for payment protection insurance (PPI) claims.
The advert will use an animatronic model of Schwarzenegger’s head to urge people to make a decision about making a PPI complaint before the deadline on 29 August 2019.
The campaign is being paid for by the eighteen firms including banks, building societies and credit card prov
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks