Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has previously appeared in adverts for Compare The Market, has signed up with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to warn of the incoming deadline for payment protection insurance (PPI) claims.
The advert will use an animatronic model of Schwarzenegger’s head to urge people to make a decision about making a PPI complaint before the deadline on 29 August 2019.
The campaign is being paid for by the eighteen firms including banks, building societies and credit card prov
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa