Cyber is so smoking hot experts believe sales of insurance will skyrocket, meaning vast opportunities for brokers and insurers.
But while there is a huge amount of potential, there are unknown and unquantifiable risks and so some may well end up scorched. As shown with the directors’ & officers’ fallout, which occurred in the US following Enron, any new and fast-growing class of business can result in casualties.
For brokers, cyber means there is an expanding role for the
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal